The Branson Sonifier® ultrasonic processor is a versatile laboratory unit suitable for a broad range of liquid processing applications such as biological cell disruption/homogenization, emulsification, reaction acceleration, dispersion, fine mixing, and degasing. It consists of a power supply, a converter, and a mechanical probe or horn. The power supply/converter changes standard electrical power to high frequency mechanical energy, which is then applied to the horn, where it is further amplified for use (often with specialized accessories).
- 200 Watts
- Auto tuning for optimum performance under varying conditions
- Power output control to match power to the application
- Continuous or timed (0–15 minutes) operation to free technician for other activities
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally-sensitive samples
- Broad process range from 1mL to over 500mL per sample
- Power output meter to monitor power and permit reproducability
- Compact design limits required counter space
- Sloped front control panel for visibility and easy control access
- Includes a high-efficiency converter that requires no internal cooling
- Supplied with a standard 1/2" titanium horn suitable for many applications
- Input Power: 117V, 60Hz
- Dimensions: 7-3/8"W x 16-3/4" D x 8-3/4"H
Accessories: Available accessories are disruptor horns, microtips, standard and high intensity cup horns, flow-through horns, continuous flow chamber, sealed atmosphere horns, and sound enclosures. Contact Krackeler Scientific Customer Service for ordering information.